Study Abroad in Barcelona, Spain
Summerfuel in Barcelona offers high school study abroad students three weeks of Spanish language immersion in an exciting urban environment. Barcelona is one of Europe’s most magical cities and enjoys a Mediterranean climate, pristine beaches and a reputation for being cutting edge and cosmopolitan. The city boasts some of the finest architecture and cuisine in Europe and possesses a unique history, energy and style, making for a dynamic and exciting summer.
Through an exclusive partnership with ESADE, Spain’s top private university, students improve their language skills, balancing daily seminars with activities and free time to experience Barcelona in its real life context. Students can extend their summer by adding a one week homestay in Andalusia to further language skills and continue their study abroad Spain experience in another side of the country.
WATCH THE STUDENT PRODUCED VIDEO >
- Want more information on BARCELONA ?
- JUNE 30 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JULY 01 • WELCOME TO BARCELONA!
- JULY 02 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 06 • TOSSA DE MAR
- JULY 07 • SITGES
- JULY 13 • FIGUERES & ROSES
- JULY 14 • SAN FELIU DE GUIXOLS
- JULY 19 • FINAL DINNER
- JULY 20 • DEPART BARCELONA
- JULY 28 • DEPART ANDALUSIAN HOMESTAY (optional)
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 10.00am • SEMINAR
- 01.00pm • LUNCH
- 03.00pm • SEMINAR /ACTIVITES
- 05.00pm • AFTERNOON WORKSHOP
- 07.00pm • FREETIME /ACTIVITIES
- 09.00pm • DINNER
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A PERFECT SUMMER
Spanish Language Immersion