Study Abroad in Barcelona, Spain
Summerfuel in Barcelona offers high school study abroad students three weeks of Spanish language immersion in an exciting urban environment. Barcelona is one of Europe’s most magical cities and enjoys a Mediterranean climate, pristine beaches and a reputation for being cutting edge and cosmopolitan. The city boasts some of the finest architecture and cuisine in Europe and possesses a unique history, energy and style, making for a dynamic and exciting summer.
Through an exclusive partnership with ESADE, Spain’s top private university, our Barcelona summer program students improve their language skills, balancing daily seminars with activities and free time to experience Barcelona in its real life context. Students can extend their summer by adding a one week homestay in Andalusia to further language skills and continue their study abroad Spain experience in another side of the country.
WATCH THE STUDENT PRODUCED VIDEO >
- Want more information on BARCELONA ?
- JUNE 28 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JUNE 29 • WELCOME TO BARCELONA!
- JUNE 30 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 04 • TOSSA DE MAR
- JULY 05 • SITGES
- JULY 11 • FIGUERES & ROSES
- JULY 12 • SAN FELIU DE GUIXOLS
- JULY 17 • AWARDS CELEBRATION
- JULY 18 • DEPART BARCELONA
- JULY 24 • ANDALUSIAN HOMESTAY ENDS (optional)
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 10.00am • SEMINAR
- 01.00pm • LUNCH
- 03.00pm • SEMINAR /ACTIVITES
- 05.00pm • AFTERNOON WORKSHOP
- 07.00pm • FREETIME /ACTIVITIES
- 09.00pm • DINNER
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A PERFECT SUMMER
Spanish Language Immersion