Study Abroad Spain
For over 30 years, we’ve developed special relationships with carefully selected homestay families in the quintessentially Andalusian town of Conil. Located on Spain’s southern Atlantic Coast, Conil is unspoiled and proud of its heritage that dates back to the 5th century. This charming beachside location offer a fun and unfiltered way to discover Spain that goes far beyond the limits of tourism.
The program combines the option of a three-week or four-week homestay experience with dynamic classroom-based language study, daily activities and excursions throughout Andalusia. Our high school study abroad students live like locals - gaining fluency and confidence in Spanish and experience real-life immersion in Spanish daily life and culture. The program attracts students with a sense of adventure and genuine interest in cultural exchange and language acquisition.
- Want more information on SPAIN ?
- JUNE 26 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JUNE 27 • ORIENTATION IN JEREZ
- JUNE 28 • TRAVEL TO CONIL
- JUNE 29 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 03 • BIKING & KAYAKING TRIP
- JULY 10 • CÓRDOBA
- JULY 11 • SEVILLE
- JULY 18 • CÁDIZ
- JULY 21 • PUEBLOS BLANCOS
- JULY 24 • FAREWELL WITH FAMILIES AND STUDENTS
- JULY 25 • GOODBYE SPAIN (4 WKS)
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 10.00am • LANGUAGE CLASS
- 03.00pm • LUNCH AT HOME
- 05.00pm • WORKSHOPS
- 09.00pm • DINNER