Study Abroad in Barcelona, Spain
Summerfuel in Barcelona offers high school study abroad students three weeks of Spanish language immersion in an exciting urban environment. Barcelona is one of Europe’s most magical cities and enjoys a Mediterranean climate, pristine beaches and a reputation for being cutting edge and cosmopolitan. The city boasts some of the finest architecture and cuisine in Europe and possesses a unique history, energy and style, making for a dynamic and exciting summer.
Through an exclusive partnership with ESADE, Spain’s top private university, our Barcelona summer program students improve their language skills, balancing daily seminars with activities and free time to experience Barcelona in its real life context.
WATCH THE STUDENT PRODUCED VIDEO >
- Want more information on BARCELONA ?
- JUNE 30 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JULY 01 • WELCOME TO BARCELONA!
- JULY 02 • ORIENTATION
- JULY 03 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 04 • TOSSA DE MAR
- JULY 05 • SITGES
- JULY 11 • FIGUERES & ROSES
- JULY 12 • SAN FELIU DE GUIXOLS
- JULY 23 • AWARDS CELEBRATION
- JULY 24 • DEPART BARCELONA
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 10.00am • SEMINAR
- 01.00pm • LUNCH
- 03.00pm • SEMINAR /ACTIVITES
- 05.00pm • AFTERNOON WORKSHOP
- 07.00pm • FREETIME /ACTIVITIES
- 09.00pm • DINNER
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A PERFECT SUMMER
Spanish Language Immersion