SE at Georgetown introduces students to the vibrant social change culture present in the DC area that has been further catalyzed by its success because of focused and strategic solutions. The capital is home to countless business-based social ventures working to provide nuanced solutions to problems both domestically and abroad. DC is the place to find big solutions to big problems with the full weight of America’s resources to leverage.
- Want more information on GEORGETOWN ?
- JULY 01 • WELCOME TO GEORGETOWN
- JULY 02 • STUDENT ORIENTATION
- JULY 04 • CELEBRATE THE FOURTH
- JULY 07 • WASHINGTON, DC DAY
- JULY 08 • SIX FLAGS DC
- JULY 14 • BALTIMORE HARBOR
- JULY 15 • WASHINGTON, DC DAY
- JULY 19 & 20 • PITCH COMPETITION
- JULY 20 • FINAL DINNER & DANCE
- JULY 21• GOODBYE GEORGETOWN
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 09.30am • MORNING SESSION
- 12.00am • LUNCH
- 01.00pm • FREE TIME
- 02.00pm • AFTERNOON SESSION
- 03.30pm • GTOWN ACTIVITIES
- 06.00pm • DINNER
- 08:00pm • EVENING EVENTS
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A process by which citizens build or transform business institutions to advance solutions to social problems, such as poverty, illness, environmental destruction, human rights abuses and corruption, in order to make life better for many.