Start up your summer
This unique summer business program immerses students in the innovative start-up culture of Silicon Valley and the greater Bay Area, a community that is constantly engineering and refining solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Palo Alto, just a short distance from the campuses of of Google, Apple and Facebook, and the culture focuses on more than just the bottom line. This summer you'll be inspired to think critically and creatively. You may just form a life changing venture in the world of social enterprise.
- Want more information on Silicon Valley ?
- JUNE 30 • WELCOME!
- JULY 01 • STUDENT ORIENTATION
- JULY 04 • CELEBRATE THE FOURTH!
- JULY 06 • SIX FLAGS
- JULY 07 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 13 • BEACH TRIP
- JULY 14 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 18 & 19 • PITCH COMPETITION
- JULY 19 • FINAL DINNER & DANCE
- JULY 20 • GOODBYE & GOOD LUCK
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 09.30am • MORNING SESSION
- 12.00am • LUNCH
- 01.00pm • FREE TIME
- 02.00pm • AFTERNOON SESSION
- 03.30pm • FREE TIME-ACTIVITIES
- 06.00pm • DINNER
- 08:00pm • EVENING EVENTS
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A process by which citizens build or transform business institutions to advance solutions to social problems, such as poverty, illness, enviornmental destruction, human rights abuses and corruption, in order to make life better for many.