College Admissions Preparation at Tufts
Summerfuel's College Admissions program is designed to support students in every aspect of the college admissions process, from the reflection and discovery needed to craft a list of prospective colleges to the skills needed to perform well on standardized tests. Every Summerfuel college admissions program includes SAT preparation, essay writing coursework, individualized college counseling, instructive college admissions workshops and guided college admissions tours.
Summerfuel College Admissions programs are offered at Tufts University and at UC Berkeley. Although the curriculum at each site is the same, at Tufts University, located just outside Boston, students are afforded the greatest access to the widest variety of colleges and universities. The Tufts campus provides a comfortable, relaxing space to unwind and have fun and nearby Boston provides just the right amount of opportunity for adventure and exploration.
- Want more information on TUFTS ?
Every Summerfuel College Admissions program alumnus will have:
- Confidence in their ability to face the admissions process.
- Familiarity with the SAT and continued test preparation practice online.
- Experience writing a meaningful personal statement.
- A well-vetted personal resume.
- A custom college admissions report with a suggested list of colleges, standardized test guidance and application deadline details.
- 09.30 am • SAT PREPARATION
- 12.00 pm • LUNCH
- 02.00 pm • ONE-ON-ONE ADMISSIONS COUNSELING
- 04.00 pm • ESSAY WRITING
- 06.00 pm • DINNER
- 07.30 pm • ADMISSIONS WORKSHOP
- 09.00 pm • FREE TIME / ACTIVITIES