College Admissions Prep at Columbia
The Summerfuel College Admissions Edge (CAE) program has been carefully designed to support students in every aspect of the college admissions process, from the reflection and discovery needed to craft a strong list of prospective colleges to the skills needed to perform well on standardized tests. Every Summerfuel CAE program includes test preparation with the Princeton Review, essay writing coursework, individualized college counseling, instructive college admissions workshops and guided college admissions tours.
Summerfuel College Admissions Edge programs are offered in three exciting campus locations. Although the curriculum at each site is the same, at Columbia, the city of New York provides a vibrant background for exploration and discovery. The Columbia University campus is an oasis in the midst of one of the busiest cities in the world. In addition to area college visits, students will enjoy off campus weekends in the city.
- Want more information on CAE New York ?
Each CAE alumnus will have:
- Confidence in their ability to face the admissions process.
- Greater knowledge of the SAT with continued online support for test prep.
- Experience writing a meaningful personal statement.
- A well-vetted personal resume.
- A custom admissions report with a list of colleges to apply to, standardized test guidance and application deadline details.
- 09.30 am • SAT PREPARATION
- 12.00 pm • LUNCH
- 02.00 pm • ONE-ON-ONE ADVISORY
- 04.00 pm • ESSAY WRITING
- 06.00 pm • DINNER
- 07.30 pm • ADMISSIONS WORKSHOP
- 09.30 pm • FREE TIME / ACTIVITIES