Tuition, room, 2 meals per day, use of select campus facilities, included excursions and daily activities, bed linens, pillow and towels, 24-hour residential care and support, staff accompanied airport transfer during specified windows.Not Included:
Airfare/transportation to and from home city, courses and activities shown to have an extra fee, laundry, spending money, souvenirs, meals eaten away from program, airport transfers outside of specified windows, trip cancellation insurance, medical insurance, medical and dental expenses.
Experience life as an Oxford undergraduate, discover challenging seminars and enjoy a wide variety of unique extracurricular activities. A full schedule of exciting visits and excursions provide an authentic taste of England’s history, culture and traditions. Be inspired to reach new levels of achievement, discover a new home, make friends from around the world and create memories that will last a lifetime.
WATCH THE 2016 STUDENT PRODUCED VIDEO >
- Want more information on
- JULY 02 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JUlY 03 • WELCOME TO OXFORD!
- JULY 04 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 08 • BEST OF LONDON: PART 1
- JULY 09 • BLENHEIM PALACE
- JULY 13 • LONDON BIKE TOUR*
- JULY 15 • BEST OF LONDON: PART 2
- JULY 15 • BROUGHTON CASTLE
- JULY 18 • ACADEMIC LONDON
- JULY 21 • AWARDS & FINAL DINNER
- JULY 22 • DEPART FROM OXFORD
- JULY 22-26 • PARIS EXTENSION*
- JULY 23 • GROUP FLIGHT DEPARTS
- JULY 24 • WELCOME TO OXFORD!
- JULY 25 • FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
- JULY 29 • BEST OF LONDON
- JULY 30 • BLENHEIM PALACE
- AUGUST 1 • ACADEMIC LONDON
- AUGUST 4 • FINAL DINNER
- AUGUST 5 • DEPART FROM OXFORD
"I am simply amazed at the experience you build for these kids wrapped in truly important educational development opportunities. He met people from Kuwait to Venezuela and Boston to Texas. The mix of diversity was impressive and they all seemed to have formed great friendships.
Preston shared an amazing number of photos that clearly demonstrate how much these kids enjoyed learning more about history, digging deep into insights that they had not previously been exposed, and having personal breakthroughs about their own potential. This has been a summer filled with an impactful experience and we are deeply grateful."
-- Mother of Preston G., Fort Worth, TX
WATCH THE 2016 INTERVIEW VIDEO >