FUEL AT STANFORD
Tuition, room, 3 meals per day, use of select campus facilities, included excursions and daily activities, bed linens, pillow and towels, 24-hour residential care and support, staff accompanied airport transfer during specified windows.Not Included:
Airfare/transportation to and from home city, courses and activities shown to have an extra fee, laundry, spending money, souvenirs, meals eaten away from program, airport transfers outside of specified windows, trip cancellation insurance, medical insurance, medical and dental expenses.
SE at Stanford immerses students in the innovative start-up culture of the Bay Area, a community that is constantly engineering and refining solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Palo Alto, just a short distance from the campuses of of Google, Apple and Facebook, and the culture focuses on more than just the bottom line. Be inspired to think creatively and discover the next big thing in the world of social enterprise.
- Want more information on
- JULY 02 • WELCOME TO STANFORD
- JULY 03 • STUDENT ORIENTATION
- JULY 04 • CELEBRATE THE FOURTH!
- JULY 08 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 09 • GREAT AMERICA PARK
- JULY 15 • BEACH TRIP
- JULY 16 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 20 & 21 • PITCH COMPETITION
- JULY 21 • FINAL DINNER & DANCE
- JULY 22 • GOODBYE STANFORD
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 09.30am • MORNING SESSION
- 12.00am • LUNCH
- 01.00pm • FREE TIME
- 02.00pm • AFTERNOON SESSION
- 03.30pm • GTOWN ACTIVITIES
- 06.00pm • DINNER
- 08:00pm • EVENING EVENTS
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A process by which citizens build or transform business institutions to advance solutions to social problems, such as poverty, illness, enviornmental destruction, human rights abuses and corruption, in order to make life better for many.