SE at Stanford immerses students in the innovative start-up culture of the Bay Area, a community that is constantly engineering and refining solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Palo Alto, just a short distance from the campuses of of Google, Apple and Facebook, and the culture focuses on more than just the bottom line. Be inspired to think creatively and discover the next big thing in the world of social enterprise.
- Want more information on
- JULY 01 • WELCOME TO STANFORD
- JULY 02 • STUDENT ORIENTATION
- JULY 04 • CELEBRATE THE FOURTH!
- JULY 07 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 08 • GREAT AMERICA PARK
- JULY 14 • BEACH TRIP
- JULY 15 • SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTS
- JULY 19 & 20 • PITCH COMPETITION
- JULY 20 • FINAL DINNER & DANCE
- JULY 21 • GOODBYE STANFORD
- 09.00am • BREAKFAST
- 09.30am • MORNING SESSION
- 12.00am • LUNCH
- 01.00pm • FREE TIME
- 02.00pm • AFTERNOON SESSION
- 03.30pm • STANFORD ACTIVITIES
- 06.00pm • DINNER
- 08:00pm • EVENING EVENTS
- 11.00pm • CHECK-IN
A process by which citizens build or transform business institutions to advance solutions to social problems, such as poverty, illness, enviornmental destruction, human rights abuses and corruption, in order to make life better for many.