FUEL AT COLUMBIA
Tuition, room, 3 meals per day, SAT or ACT preparation, college visits, individual college counseling, use of select campus facilities, included excursions and daily activities, bed linens, pillow and towels, 24-hour residential care and support, staff accompanied airport transfer during specified windows.Not Included:
Airfare/transportation to and from home city, laundry, spending money, souvenirs, meals eaten away from program, airport transfers outside of specified windows, trip cancellation insurance, medical insurance, medical and dental expenses.
The Summerfuel College Admissions Preparation (CAP) program has been carefully designed to support students in every aspect of the college admissions process, from the reflection and discovery needed to craft a strong list of prospective colleges to the skills needed to perform well on standardized tests. Every Summerfuel CAP program includes test preparation, essay writing coursework, individualized college counseling, instructive college admissions workshops and guided college admissions tours.
Summerfuel College Admissions programs are offered on three distinct campuses. Although the curriculum at each site is the same, at Columbia, the city of New York provides a vibrant background for exploration and discovery. The Columbia University campus is an oasis in the midst of one of the busiest cities in the world. In addition to area college visits, students will enjoy off campus weekends in the city.
- Want more information on
- 09.30 am • SAT PREPARATION
- 12.00 pm • LUNCH
- 02.00 pm • ONE-ON-ONE ADVISORY
- 04.00 pm • ESSAY WRITING
- 06.00 pm • DINNER
- 07.30 pm • ADMISSIONS WORKSHOP
- 09.30 pm • FREE TIME / ACTIVITIES
Each CAP alumnus will have:
- Confidence in their ability to face the admissions process.
- Greater knowledge of the SAT or ACT with continued online support for test prep.
- Experience writing a meaningful personal statement.
- A well-vetted personal resume.
- A custom admissions report with a list of colleges to apply to, standardized test guidance and application deadline details.
The program helped me to better organize and prepare myself for the college admissions process. I feel less stressed and more decided about where I want to apply and how to do so successfully.
--Connor W., Switzerland