FUEL AT BERKELEY
Tuition, room, 3 meals per day, SAT or ACT preparation, college visits, individual college counseling, use of select campus facilities, included excursions and daily activities, bed linens, pillow and towels, 24-hour residential care and support, staff accompanied airport transfer during specified windows.Not Included:
Airfare/transportation to and from home city, laundry, spending money, souvenirs, meals eaten away from program, airport transfers outside of specified windows, trip cancellation insurance, medical insurance, medical and dental expenses.
Summerfuel College Admissions programs are offered on three distinct campuses. Although the curriculum at each site is the same, at UC Berkeley students enjoy access to one of the most renowned research institutions in the world and visits to nearby universities include Stanford, UC Santa Cruz and the University of San Francisco. The Berkeley campus and the city of Berkeley offer comfortable amenities and just the right balance of discovery and relaxation.
- Want more information on
CAP BERKELEY ?
- 09.30 am • SAT PREPARATION
- 12.00 pm • LUNCH
- 02.00 pm • ONE-ON-ONE ADVISORY
- 04.00 pm • ESSAY WRITING
- 06.00 pm • DINNER
- 07.30 pm • ADMISSIONS WORKSHOP
- 09.30 pm • FREE TIME / ACTIVITIES
Each CAP alumnus will have:
- Confidence in their ability to face the admissions process.
- Greater knowledge of the SAT with continued online support for test prep.
- Experience writing a meaningful personal statement.
- A well-vetted personal resume.
- A custom admissions report with a list of colleges to apply to, standardized test guidance and application deadline details.
Thank you for this report. My son came home very enthusiastic about the Summerfuel program and how much it has helped him figure out the challenges ahead. I would also like to thank the team for the support and friendship. He was really touched by your kindness and came home very happy, having enjoyed every moment.
--Sofia S., Lisbon Portugal